CBS ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE NOW AVAILABLE ON SAMSUNG SMART TVS
CBS All Access Delivers Full Seasons of Current Primetime, Daytime and
Late Night CBS Shows, Thousands of Episodes from CBS' Library of
Classics, Live-Streaming of Local CBS Stations, Plus Access to
Original Series like STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, THE GOOD FIGHT and More
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Dec. 21, 2017 - CBS All Access, CBS' digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service, today announced the launch of the service on Samsung Smart TVs. Beginning today, Samsung Smart TV users with Tizen models issued in 2015, 2016 and 2017 will be able to stream CBS All Access on their device. CBS All Access will also be available on older Samsung Smart TV models (Orsay) in the near future.
With two subscription options - reduced commercials for $5.99/month and commercial-free* for $9.99/month - CBS All Access offers:
· Nearly 10,000 episodes on demand, including current primetime, late night and daytime CBS shows in addition to CBS classics like "Star Trek," "Cheers," "Medium" and more.
· Full building seasons of all current CBS primetime series such as THE BIG BANG THEORY, YOUNG SHELDON, NCIS and SCORPION.
· All past seasons of 14 hit CBS series including "The Good Wife," NCIS and HAWAII FIVE-0.
· A live stream of subscribers' local CBS stations, including NFL on CBS programming and specials like THE 60th ANNUAL GRAMMY(R) AWARDS and THE ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS.
· Access to the service's original series including STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, THE GOOD FIGHT and NO ACTIVITY, as well as upcoming originals $1, STRANGE ANGEL, THE TWILIGHT ZONE and others.
To sign up for CBS All Access, visit: http://www.cbs.com/allaccess
*Editor's Note: CBS All Access' live streaming offering of local CBS Television stations will continue to feature the same commercials as the over-the-air broadcast, and select on-demand shows will include promotional interruptions.
About CBS All Access
CBS All Access is CBS' digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service. In addition to its original series, which includes STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, comedy series NO ACTIVITY and season one of the new edition of "The Good Wife," THE GOOD FIGHT, CBS All Access gives CBS fans the ability to watch nearly 10,000 episodes on demand - spanning current shows from primetime, daytime and late night, as well as past seasons of select series and classic TV hits - and stream their local CBS station live. CBS All Access is currently available online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Fire TV. For more details on CBS All Access, please visit: https://www.cbs.com/all-access/