[07/24/20 - 03:01 PM] News from AMC's Comic-Con @ Home Panels AMC presented virtual panels for "Fear the Walking Dead," "The Walking Dead" and "The Walking Dead: World Beyond" at Comic-Con@Home earlier today.
[via press release from AMC]
AMC presented virtual panels for Fear the Walking Dead, The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: World Beyond at Comic-Con@Home earlier today. Series news and links to new trailers and footage debuted during the panels are below:
Fear the Walking Dead
· Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 trailer
· Fear the Walking Dead season six premieres Sunday, October 11 at 9:00 pm/8c.
· Cast member Lennie James will be making his directorial debut in season six, joining fellow cast member Colman Domingo, who will be directing his third episode this season.
· Domingo also announced his digital series on Youtube.com/TheWalkingDead and AMC.com, Bottomless Brunch at Colman's, has been picked up for an additional six episodes. The 20-minute video-chat-based show, hosted by Domingo from his home in Los Angeles, taps into his favorite way to stay connected to his community of family and friends - brunch - and takes it virtual. The series returns Sunday, August 23.
The Walking Dead
· The Walking Dead Season 10 finale extended clip
· The season 10 finale, "A Certain Doom," premieres Sunday, October 4 at 9:00 p.m./8c.
· Showrunner Angela Kang announced an extended season 10 with six extra episodes to follow the finale and air in early 2021. Additionally, Kang confirmed that The Walking Dead Season 11 will not be able to air in its regular October timeslot, due to COVID.
The Walking Dead: World Beyond
· The Walking Dead: World Beyond extended trailer
· The series premieres Sunday, October 4 at 10:00 pm/9c, immediately following The Walking Dead. A special episode of Talking Dead, discussing both episodes, will air after The Walking Dead: World Beyond.
[10/06/22 - 08:56 AM] FOX Wins Fourth Consecutive Premiere Week in L7 Ratings Additionally, FOX's dramas "The Cleaning Lady" and "Monarch" each more than doubled in Total Viewers in 7-Day Multi-Platform measurement, delivering 4.8 million and 3.7 million viewers, respectively.