FOX WINS FOURTH CONSECUTIVE PREMIERE WEEK IN L3 RATINGS
For the fourth consecutive year, FOX ranked as the #1 network of Premiere Week in entertainment programming among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 in Live + 3 Day ratings. Additionally, the 34th season premiere of The Simpsons ranked as Premiere Week's #1 entertainment series for the fourth straight year, while FOX's new drama Monarch ranks as this season's #1 scripted debut.
FOX's full Premiere Week L3 highlights include:
· FOX opened Premiere Week 2022-23 as the #1 broadcast network with entertainment programming, marking the fourth consecutive Premiere Week win for the network.
· Excluding sports, 2022 Premiere Week in Adults 18-49 L3:
· #1 FOX (0.69 L3)
· #2 NBC (0.66 L3)
· #3 ABC (0.57 L3)
· #4 CBS (0.56 L3)
· FOX also ranked #1 in Adults 18-34 for its fourth consecutive year.
· To kick off the 2022-23 season, FOX had the:
· #1 Entertainment program (The Simpsons)
· This is the fourth consecutive year FOX delivered Premiere Week's #1 entertainment program (prior three years: The Masked Singer).
· #1 (The Simpsons) and #2T (The Great North) Comedy
· #1T Drama (9-1-1)
· FOX is the only network to have a program from each genre ranked among the week's Top 15 premieres.
· Unscripted: The Masked Singer
· Drama: 9-1-1
· Comedy: The Simpsons
· The Simpsons was Premiere Week's #1 comedy for the third straight year, joining The Big Bang Theory, Friends and Seinfeld as the only comedies to do so over the past 30 years.
· The season premieres of The Simpsons (1.5 L3) and The Great North (0.8 L3) delivered their highest-rated episodes in almost a year (since 10/10/21).
· Immediately following, the season premieres of Bob's Burgers (0.7 L3, 1.9 million P2+) and Family Guy (0.7 L3, 2.0 million P2+) both delivered their most-watched episode since 12/19/21.
· Through Premiere Week, FOX continues to have 2022's #1 scripted debut, Monarch, which launched with a 1.0 L3, outperforming NBC's Quantum Leap debut by +43% (0.7 L3).