ANCHORS AWAY! BRAVO'S "BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN" RETURNS THIS SUMMER
· "Below Deck Mediterranean" returns this summer on Bravo.
· Returning for a shocking fifth season in picturesque Mallorca, Spain, are: Captain Sandy Yawn, Hannah Ferrier (Chief Stew) and season two's Malia White (Bosun).
· New crew members include: Hindrigo "Kiko" Lorran (Chef), Lara Flumiani (Stew), Jessica More (Stew), Pete Hunziker (Lead Deckhand), Alex Radcliffe (Deckhand) and Robert Westergaard (Deckhand).
· Season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/below-deck-mediterranean/season-5/videos/your-first-look-at-below-deck-mediterranean-season-5
Coming up this season:
· Voyaging around the beautiful island of Mallorca, Spain, on the 184-foot mega yacht "The Wellington," the largest in Below Deck history, the crew encounters choppy waters trying to navigate everything from heartbreaks and power struggles to challenges with maritime law. As these yachties work to conquer each charter, they struggle to set aside their differences, forcing Captain Sandy to make career-defining decisions that challenge the group in more ways than one.
· A rarity in the yachting world, Captain Sandy's crew is led by two female heads of department: Hannah leads the interior, while Malia oversees the exterior crew in the most dramatic season yet.
· Chief Stew Hannah hopes for smooth sailing when it comes to her high standards with the crew and service, but her leadership is challenged like never before. Embattled by a defiant stew, tensions escalate when the team takes on uncompromising guests.
· Malia returns in a new role as Bosun and works hard to gain respect from her fellow deckhands, who challenge her position and test her patience.
· In the galley, Kiko takes pride in presenting dishes that are as flavorful as they are beautiful but finds himself in deep waters when charter guests present a set of unthinkable requests.
· Hailing from a small village in Northeast Italy, Lara is an experienced stew. Always prepared to confront any issues head-on, she is not afraid to express her opinion, which does not sit well with everyone in the crew.
· Previously working on three smaller yachts, third stew Jessica is ecstatic to join the team and experience working on a mega yacht. However, she lands in hot water when she mixes work and play.
· As former captain on a smaller boat, Pete joins the crew as lead deckhand, and finds that reporting to his supervisors is more challenging than he anticipated.
· Quickly falling in love with the yachting industry and its adventurous lifestyle, Alex is ready to tackle the charter and bring his "wicked smart Bostonian" sense of humor on deck.
· After overcoming a difficult past, Robert is looking for a fresh start by joining the deck crew, until an unexpected romance takes him for a bumpy ride.
"Below Deck Mediterranean" is produced by 51 Minds with Mark Cronin, Courtland Cox and Nadine Rajabi serving as executive producers alongside Christian Sarabia and Temple Williams. Wes Denton, Brittany Nabors, Shane Maroufkhani, Tania Hamidi, and Rebecca Henning are co-executive producers.
Bravo is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.