HALLMARK CHANNEL CLAIMS #1 MOST-WATCHED NETWORK DURING WEEKEND TOTAL DAY AND WEEKEND PRIMETIME FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE
Summer Nights Original Movie Premiere Two Tickets to Paradise Becomes #1 Most-Watched Program In June
New York, NY, June 29, 2022 - Driven by Hallmark Channel's annual Summer Nights programming event, the network concluded second quarter as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in the Weekend Total Day and Weekend Primetime for the entire month of June. In addition, compared to all other original programming on entertainment cable, the average of all four Summer Nights original premieres ranked as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the month among Households, Women 18+, Total Viewers and Adults 18+. The June 25 premiere of Two Tickets to Paradise starring Ashley Williams and Ryan Paevey delivered especially strong results with 2.2 million Total Viewers and 235,000 Women 25-54, becoming the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the month among Households, Women 18+, Total Viewers and Adults 18+
Key Nielsen Highlights (L+SD) for Hallmark Channel
· In June, Hallmark Channel became the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network in Weekend Total Day and Weekend Primetime among Households and Women 18+
· Summer Nights elevated the network to become the #1 most-watched entertainment cable network on Saturdays in the month of June among Households, Women 18+, Total Viewers and Adults 18+
· Compared to all other original entertainment cable programs, the average of all four Summer Nights premieres ranked as the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program of the month among Households, Women 18+, Total Viewers and Adults 18+
· Two Tickets to Paradise reached 2.2 million Total Viewers, and 235,000 Women 25-54
· The four June original movie premieres reached a combined unduplicated audience of 6.1 million Total Viewers
Source: Nielsen L+SD Program based data; 5/30-6/26/22; Span Strict Dayparts-Sa-Su 6a-6a & Sa-Su 8p-11p; Excludes news & sports; Original Program averages excludes Repeat telecasts; Unduplicated P2+ reach across four premieres, 6 min qualifier.
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Crown Media Family Networks' flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country's leading destination for quality, feel-good entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network's lineup of signature original content includes movies, primetime scripted series, and specials. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate holidays, seasons, and life's special moments, Hallmark Channel is home to a host of annual programming events, including the highly successful Countdown to Christmas, which has become a pop culture phenomenon and a beloved holiday tradition for millions of viewers. Rounding out the network's slate are some of television's most classic comedies and series, including The Golden Girls, Frasier, and Reba.
To visit the network website, please visit www.hallmarkchannel.com
Hallmark Channel on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok