"THE 65TH ANNUAL GRAMMY(R) AWARDS" REACHES LARGEST AUDIENCE IN THREE YEARS AND ITS LARGEST LIVE-STREAMING AUDIENCE IN HISTORY
· THE 65TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS was the most-watched program Sunday with over 12.4 million viewers, up +30% from last year and the largest audience for the GRAMMYs since 2020, according to Nielsen time zone-adjusted fast national ratings for Sunday, Feb. 5.
· The program remains Music's Biggest Night, ranking as the #1 music awards show every year for the past 17 years.
· The GRAMMYs reached its largest live-streaming audience in history across Paramount+ and other CBS platforms, up +33% from last year in both AMA and total minutes.
· On Paramount+, Active Sub HHs were at an all-time high for the GRAMMYs - up +42% in live viewership.
· THE 65TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS dominated social media last night with 66 billion potential impressions*, ranking as the #1 social entertainment event of 2023. #Grammys trended in the top 10 in the U.S. for 18 hours and peaked at #1, nearly all of the top trending topics last night were related to the GRAMMYs.
· As of this morning there were 54 million social video clips consumed of GRAMMYs content.
*Note: Potential impressions are the estimated number of people who might have viewed posts related to this topic. NetBase calculates potential impressions based on followers/fans of original posts and followers/fans of engagements.